The wait is almost over – Harry Potter and the Cursed Child will be hitting stores soon! Many book stores across the nation will be having midnight launch parties, so we at The Bagwell figured we would provide you with five Harry Potter themed recipes to either try out and take with you to a launch party near you, or for you to try out while you’re reading your new book:
1. Watch Kitchenasium whip up some ButterBeer Fudge with the help of her magic wand.
2. Here’s a delicious Butterbeer Cupcakes recipe from Pastry Affair.
3. Here’s a wonderful Double Double Chocolate Cauldron Cakes recipe from Bakingdom.
4. Here’s a yummy Weasley is Our King Cakes recipe from Sugar Bean Bakers to try.
5. And last but not least, Dementor’s Kiss Bread Twists from Nom Nom Nom Blog.
Do you plan on attending a Harry Potter and the Cursed Child release party? If so, be sure to share your story in the comments below! Locate a midnight launch party in your area here.