5 Force-filled treats & crafts to celebrate Star Wars day!
Happy Star Wars day! Since the first time “A long time ago In a galaxy far far away” scrolled across that theater screen in 1977, the world has been hooked on Star Wars. Every year, fans of the franchise gather at parties all over the world to celebrate their love for all things in the Lucas universe. Here are some fun themed treats and crafts to serve at your “May the 4th be with you” party:
- Start your Force-filled day off right with the perfect Star Wars Breakfast.
- Give into your dark side by creating this fun Death Star Pinata.
- Get creative with this fun BB-8 Quesadilla’s.
- The weapon of choice for any Jedi Knight are these delicious pretzel Lightsabers.
- Lastly, make a pie that would make Darth Vader proud, this delicious Death Star Pie.
Going to a Star Wars themed party? Working on a special Star Wars themed recipe? Share your out of this world Star Wars pictures below in the comments, bonus points if you’re cosplaying as a character!