The Super Bowl brings with it great traditions of family, friends, football and food! It’s not only a time to celebrate your team and one of America’s great pastimes, but it is also a time to gather and enjoy the company of others. Plus, having multiple food options is highly encouraged so we love it even more!
Aside from the traditions, the Super Bowl is also a great excuse to have a party. While planning a party can be somewhat tedious, we’re here to take the hard part out of it. We’ve compiled a list of the five things you need to make your Super Bowl party the best on the block! The only thing we can’t do is cook for you!
- First, you need to let people know about your party and all the deets of the celebration. Hence, the importance of the invitations. Now, we’re not talking your old school pearl engrossed wedding invitations, we’re talking fun electronic invitations delivered with a few simple clicks.
- Next, let’s talk pre-party cleaning. I know, I know, cleaning isn’t top on the list of fun party activities, however, it can be. With these hacks, you’ll have your house cleaned and ready for guests in no time:The Cleaning Tips for a Party Ready House from Better Homes and Gardens will have your house sparkly clean in 7 days! So start cleaning on January 29 and you’re good to go by game time!
- However, if you’re more of a last minute cleaner, PopSugar has you covered. When thinking about hosting a party simply consider What Guests Really Notice in Your Home and focus on those areas. A stocked bar and fresh flowers are guaranteed to impress any guest.
- For those who really like to wait and push the envelope, follow this guide from HGTV on how to Clean Your House in 45 Minutes or Less. Easy peasy!
- Alright, the house is clean and ready for guests to arrive. So, let’s cook! The Super Bowl is a great excuse to eat all the things! Did you know Americans will consume 1.25 billion chicken wings and 11.2 million pounds of potato chips during the game? Yeah, it’s safe to say we like to eat during the game! So let’s fill their bellies with something delicious!
- As told by Delish, if your eats aren’t touchdown-worthy, your team might lose. In order to avoid such a loss, let’s cook up a few of these 53 Amazing Super Bowl Party Foods That Are Guaranteed to Score. We’re drooling over those Chicken Parm Sliders!
- Let’s be honest, it’s really all about the dips and apps – am I right? So let’s make it easy and cook up a few of these Easy Super Bowl Appetizers from Real Simple.
- While all of those recipes look amazing, it can be difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle with a menu so tempting. For your guests looking to stay healthy and consume less calories on game day Momtastic has 31 Skinny Super Bowl Recipes to provide guilt-free options for foods they love.
- Between the Super Bowl, the commercials and the gathering of friends, there is plenty to keep the adults occupied during your party. But what about the kids? We have a few ideas to keep them busy and enjoying their own party!
- We love the idea of creating a cheering section from Very Well. Let them cheer on mom and dad’s team and have fun doing so! How often are they encouraged to get loud inside?
- Let them create their own Football Player Paper Plate Craft from DLTK Kids and make a mask to celebrate. Have them color it in their team’s colors to make it even more festive.
- We all know the commercials can often be some of the best moments of the Super Bowl so why not bring them into the fun! With these Super Bowl Commercial Party Games from About.com they can get involved and be part of the fun!
- Finally, the confetti has dropped, the Vince Lombardi Trophy has been given and the winning team is on their way to Disney. The day is done – almost. Now it’s time for the dreaded post-party cleanup. But with these Easy Party Cleanup Tips from Moms & Munchkins you’ll be done and relaxed in no time!
Alright, you’re all set for the party – now we wait for the teams to arrive! #SB51