Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I findThe Bagwell?
A: This Bagwell is sold at the following Retail Stores and Webstores throughout the United States and Canada:
- Kitchen Kraft’s, Inc., Waterville, IA & KitchenKrafts.com
- Sheridan Commercial, Sheridan, WY
- Cottonwood Kitchen, Sheridan, WY
- The Appliance Loft, Cincinnati, OH
- Jungle Jim’s International Farmers Market, Fairfield, OH
- Stone Creek Kitchens, Del Rey Oaks, CA
- Laredo Red Distributing, Little Rock, AR
- Prim’s Hardware & Home, Carmel, CA
- Jungle Jim’s East gate – Cincinnati, OH
- Bolton & Hay – Des Moines, IA
- Cook’s Emporium – Ames, IA
- Easy Living Store – Des Moines, IA
- In The Kitchen – Pittsburgh, PA
- Kitchen Collage – Des Moines, IA
- Kitchen Essentials – Cedar Falls, IA
- Lenoch & Cilek Hardware – Iowa City, IA
- Parker Cassidy Supply Co. – Clinton, IA
- Paul’s Ace Hardware – Iowa City, IA
- School House Shop – Chesterton, IN
- Sugar Baker’s Gift & Gourmet – Omaha, NE
Q: What size storage bags can be used with The Bagwell?
A: This Bagwell uses 1 gallon size plastic storage bags. We hope you love
your Bagwell so much that you want us to make it in other sizes.
Q: Does The Bagwell come in other colors?
A: At this time, we offer The Bagwell in a cheery apple green. Other colors
are certainly an option for future production.
Q: How do I clean The Bagwell?
A: It is dishwasher safe. We know what you want!
Q: What materials are used in The Bagwell?
A: Thermoplastic ABS arms; nickel plated steel rivet, washer & spring.
In other words — it’s tough!
Q: Does the Bagwell have a Patent No.?
A: Yes, it actually has 2 Patents. U.S. Patent No. D647,727 and U.S. Patent No. 8,109,476.
Q: How do I store The Bagwell?
A: It folds flat for storage. Fold The Bagwell as shown by the directional
arrows on the arms.
Q: Does The Bagwell come with a warranty?
A: If your Bagwell has a manufacturing defect within 60 days of purchase,
just call us. We’ll send you a free replacement.
Q: Can The Bagwell be used for items other than food?
A: During our testing phase, consumers suggested many different uses all over
the house AND some not even in the house. Uses included: sorting craft
items; having children play the” pick up” game by tossing their crayons,
legos, or puzzle pieces into bags; holding hair accessories; sorting nuts
and bolts in the garage; easy disposal when cleaning fish; and many others. Let us know all
the uses you find for The Bagwell!
Q: Is The Bagwell recyclable?
A: Each area is different. Check with your local Recycling Company to find
which plastics they take.
Q: How long does it take to ship my order?
A: We almost always ship your order within 2 business days. Delivery times depend on the
carrier. The Bagwell ships via USPS, UPS, and Newgistics, depending upon quantity
Q: Does Bagwell accept Canadian orders?
A: YES! See shipping & Handling rates below
Q: What are your shipping charges?
A: Here are our shipping charges based on quantity shipped: